Mr. Dickinson,

Thanks for contacting the HPLIP mailing list.  I'm sorry to report that
there isn't any configuration where HPLIP would effect printing from your
camera which is docked to your printer, and printing from the camera to your
printer.  You may want to contact HP Technical Support for more information.

Aaron