Possible to update to the latest version of hplip.  0.9.5 is very old..

On 7/5/07, Le Parquier Marc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, Aaron

hp-check -t option is not availaible on my system. It is the result of
hp-check -debug.

[01mHP Linux Imaging and Printing System (ver. 0.9.5) [0m
  [01mDependency/Version Check Utility ver. 0.1 [0m

Copyright (c) 2003-5 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, LP
This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
This is free software, and you are welcome to distribute it
under certain conditions. See COPYING file for more details.

Checking Python version...
--> Version 2.4.1 installed.
--> OK
Checking for SIP...
--> OK
Checking for PyQt...
--> OK
Checking Qt version...
--> Version 3.3.4 installed.
--> OK
Checking SIP version...
--> Version 4.2.1 installed
--> OK
Checking PyQt version...
--> Version 3.14.1 installed.
--> OK

If any errors or warnings were reported, please refer to the installation
instructions for
installing dependencies at:
http://hpinkjet.sourceforge.net/install.php#setup_env

Thx

Marc
--
Marc Le Parquier
Ingénieur d'études au CERLA / Optical and Instrumentation Engineer

--
I don't care, I'm still free.  You can't take the sky from me. - Firefly
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein