Are you using photo paper?
Raghu

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Florian
Schlums
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2007 2:10 PM
To: hplip-help@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Hplip-help] boarderless photoprinting with Photosmart 8250

Hello

I have a small NAS based on a MIPS CPU. The system is openmct
(http://www.openmct.org/) with a debian vserver. Now I've connected two
printer to the NAS (Lexmark C510 and HP Smartphoto 8250) Simple printing
is working on both. But if I try printing a borderless photo on the 8250
the printer will end in a paper jam. And the printer makes a noise if
the printhead runs fast into a bad position.
I use cups 1.2.7.
hplip 1.6.10-3
hpijs 2.6.20 + 1.6.10-3
If I say print a photo with white border it works with no problem.
I've checked the printer on a windows pc with windows hp drivers. It can
print borderless. So it isn't a technical problem, there must be an
other fault.

-Did anybody made it working print borderless?
-If I only want to use my NAS as a printserver, do I need hplip
installed? hpijs should do what I need or am I wrong?

Regards an many thanks for any help
Florian