I am trying to install an HP 6940 printer on my RH 9.0 print server.  I
am following the instructions issued but there is no "make" file in my
untarred hplip 2.6.7 directory.  I had a go at running the auto install
version too without success.  Could you please advise me if I am going
wrong somewhere, or if the instructions are inaccurate.

Xsane and libusb update OK.

Kind Regards.

P Barrett