Jerry,

I haven't been able to reproduce this.  I'm thinking perhaps remove all the
ink cartridges, power cycle the printer, and then put them back in.  It
seems like it's stuck in an alignment mode.

Hope this helps..

On 7/31/07, Jerry and Pam Headen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have just installed this printer on my Ubuntu 6.10 system.  It prints
> nicely, but at the end of every print job the printer prints out the its
> apparently built-in test page (solid lines and broken lines in black and
> color).  I have tried both the version of hplip included with Ubuntu,
> and the newest version which I downloaded through the HP site, and this
> problem occurs with both.
>
> Any ideas how to stop this?
>
> Jerry

I don't care, I'm still free.  You can't take the sky from me. - Firefly
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein