Gusty detected F2120 and prints - bottom of test page  shows GPL Ghostscript
SVN PRE-RELEASE Version: 3010. Would like full feature like if I had Windows or
Mac. CD from box just Windows and Mac. I'm not good with computers . Tried
downloads from HP,       HPLIP 2.7.9 and 1.7.4 . I can't open them and don't
know if they'd help anyway.