Hello,

On Oct 19 23:44 Jelle de Jong wrote (shortened):

> D ... error: Illegal seek (29)

In November 2004 there was an "Illegal seek" problem in foomatic-rip,
see the ChangeLog of the foomatic-filters package.

Could it be the case that here a very old version of foomatic-rip
is used?

Regarding debugging info from foomatic-rip, see the "my $debug"
and "my $logfile" settings in /usr/bin/foomatic-rip (or whereever
it is installed in your system).

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
AG Nuernberg, HRB 16746, GF: Markus Rex