On Monday, May 12, 2014 07:44:22 PM k...@fallon.ie wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I just posted a show calling for shows, meta.
>
> Seriously I do hope the fact that we will be scheduling Emergency shows in
> two days is hitting home.
>
> If you want HPR to continue, then you/we/us need to get in shows.

If I don't have at least one show up on the FTP server within 48 hours, open
public ridicule of me is explicitly invited. (I'm aiming for "within 24
hours", but we'll see. If anyone wants to start the aforementioned public
ridicule 24 hours early if I take the extra day, I'm okay with that...)

Same goes if I don't get at least one more after that within the next 7 days
(ideally before the weekend).

(There, hopefully that'll keep me from slacking off...)