The comment that seems to have started all of this was an off-hand remark to
the effect that Orca is "something that Jonathan Nadeau has been working on."
I think the comment referred to the fundraising effort that Jonathan conducted
at the beginning of the year to pay for some developer hours needed for bug
fixes and features.

Ahuka made this comment in the middle of a segment about the recent comments
about Jon Kulp's episode on Blather.  Since I believe that he contributed to
the IndieGoGo campaign, I'm pretty sure that Ahuka did not mean to imply that
Jonathan was the project lead or the inventor of Orca.  I think he was
indicating that we have a community member with an active interest in that
project, not that Jonathan has taken the reins for Orca.  I think Jonathan has
enough to do to get Sonar rebased on Manjaro, and in moving the new Sonar
GNU/Linux beta version into production.

I do see how someone might possibly make the inference that Ahuka was making
that kind of suggestion.  I didn't hear it on the first try myself, because I
was familiar with the project, with Ahuka's history of contributions and
statements, and (to a small degree) with Jonathan's efforts in promoting
accessible computing.

It didn't hurt that we set the record straight here, so thanks to everyone who
has commented.

Don't worry, Jonathan.  I won't be sending Orca bug reports to you.  There's a
perfectly good bug tracker on the project site for all of us to contribute our
bug reports and patches to help push the development work forward.  :-)

Charles in NJ