---
We need to heed the words of the Dalai Lama,
Or at least, the words of your mama.

On 2014-07-14 12:54, Mike Ray wrote:
Personally I care not a jot about download statistics. I certainly have
no intention of either making more shows or not making more shows based
on download stats.

And life's too short for ploughing through Apache logs to circumvent the
tendency of pod-catchers to make multiple requests for one show.

On 2014-06-04 15:43, Ken Fallon wrote:
> I'm open to suggestions, but from the numbers above the RSS *feels* to
> me like it's the most accurate.

(Again) Failing to garner any support for my point of view, the
downloads stats will be compiled monthly and will be added to the site.

It's now officially on the list. Implementation will take longer because
of higher priorities.

Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer
Witley, Surrey, South-east UK

The box said: 'install Windows XP, 7 or better'. So I installed Linux

Interested in accessibility on the Raspberry Pi?
Visit: http://www.raspberryvi.org/

From where you can join our mailing list for visually-impaired Pi hackers