On Thursday, July 17, 2014 11:18:41 PM Ken Fallon wrote:
> 2. A text to speech intro message about the episode will also be added
> as a pre roll {PLEASE PROVIDE FEEDBACK ON THIS THREAD}

At the very least, I'd like to have the option to  continue recording this
intro myself (I've been trying to do that with my episodes since the topic
first came up a while ago) rather than have it be a "text message" read by
a robot. (Not that I have much objection to the robo-tweet pre-intro in
general, I'd just like to have the option to do the work of providing
something better in its place).

A one or two sentence credit to the file host like the example given earlier
in the thread at the very beginning also seems perfectly reasonable to me (any
more than that e.g. a real advertisement or promotion that can't be summed up
in a sentence and I suspect it'd get annoying to listeners pretty fast,
though, but should be safe to tack the extra information at the end of the
outro if there's need for it).

That's my opinion, anyway.

I'll commit to doing an outro recording, too (along with the ridiculous
backlog of shows I already owe :-) ). Would you also like community-supplied
versions of the host-credit intros?