No, it wasn't bad at all, and it's always fun. But I think that in terms
of utilizing the event, we are doing it poorly. People can jump on and
hang out any time; it feels like it would be smarter to use it as a time
to trick people into giving us a whole big dump of shows :-)

And in terms of re-listenability, I personally think that the NYE show
has zero potential. I can't imagine why anyone would want to listen to a
show of people just hanging out not really talking about anything. Then
again, people are strange so maybe I'm wrong!

-klaatu