In PodKicker Pro for Android, the HTML mp3 feed works as expected. The HTML
ogg feed does not show any shows in the feed. The application recognizes
the feed as a feed but does not display any shows. Can anybody else
confirm? Device is an LG G3 on Sprint with Android ver 5.0.1, kernel 3.4

Matt
geekdad