Hello.

Not every method of grabbing a podcast allow the listener to 'see' the
explicit tag before listening to the cast.

Personally I use either downcast on an iPhone (half reading this will
switch off at the name iPhone), or a Plextalk Pocket Daisy Book reader.
Niether of these methods allow me to 'see' the tag.

I don't care how many times somebody swears.  But if you do it more than
about three times I switch off because I want to learn something, not to
be patronized or talked down to by a foul mouthed moron who needs to use
such words to get across their point.

I was going to suggest the 'explicit' tag should be renamed 'Profanity'
but I still wouldn't see it, and if I did and it said 'yes' I'd delete
the cast and go and listen to somebody with an IQ in treble figures.

I suspect the profane tirade on the subject of not saying GNU/Linux had
the podcaster hunting around for several days before he could come up
with something to get so irate about.  Not even RMS gets so falsely hot
under the collar.

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray