Hi All,

I make myself an iCal calendar around every December containing the
dates of the Community News recordings for the following year.

It never really occurred to me to share this before, but I'm going to do
so now - somewhat belatedly.

I load the attached file into Thunderbird's (IceDove's) calendar and use
it to remind me of the next recording. You may have other iCal-capable
calendars you'd prefer to use, but I assume this file will allow you to
follow along if you wish.

I will generate and share the next one towards the end of the year.

Dave

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:Data::ICal 0.22
X-WR-CALNAME:HPR Community News
X-WR-TIMEZONE:UTC
BEGIN:VEVENT
 you like\nServer Address: ch1.teamspeak.cc\nPort:           64747\nName:
          Your name or alias is fine\n\nInformation about Mumble can be fou
 nd here:\nhttp://hackerpublicradio.org/recording.php\n
DTEND:20170204T200000Z
DTSTART:20170204T180000Z
LOCATION:ch1.teamspeak.cc port: 64747
RDATE;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20170204T180000Z
RDATE;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20170304T180000Z
RDATE;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20170401T180000Z
RDATE;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20170429T180000Z
RDATE;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20170603T180000Z
RDATE;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20170701T180000Z
RDATE;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20170805T180000Z
RDATE;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20170902T180000Z
RDATE;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20170930T180000Z
RDATE;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20171104T180000Z
RDATE;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20171202T180000Z
RDATE;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20171230T180000Z
SUMMARY:HPR Community News Recording Dates
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR