On 2017-12-12 00:51, Charles Thayer via Hpr wrote:
> Sorry about those two uses. You might have killed it off a while ago if
> not for those. . .
>
> Charles in NJ
>
> Sent from the road

It was used a lot by MrGadgets who sent in 34 shows this way. I was
always impressed at how he was able to do this. Unfortunately he seems
to have dropped off the HPR radar and his last show was posted on
2014-09-04.

The only other person to use it is JWP, who also emails me the shows
directly or uploads via the website from time to time.

He is the reason that I put out this call. He just lost 3 shows by
sending them to the call in number that he thought was working but
isn't. I want to make sure that doesn't happen again.

--
Regards,

Ken Fallon
http://kenfallon.com