The next Community News will be recorded using Mumble on Saturday,
October 05 2019 between 18:00 (UTC) and 20:00 (UTC) in the 'Hacker
Public Radio' room on ch1.teamspeak.cc port 64747.

During the recording HPR Volunteers will review the shows released
during September 2019, they will read comments submitted during that
month, as well as summarising email sent to the HPR mailing list.  All
HPR listeners are welcome, but we ask that you listen to all the shows
in September before you do so. Also, let us know before the start time
so we can direct you to the notes we use during the recording.

   Start and end times:    18:00 (UTC) and 20:00 (UTC)
   Mumble server:          ch1.teamspeak.cc
   Port:                   64747
   Room:                   Hacker Public Radio

Refer to http://hackerpublicradio.org/recording.php for how to use Mumble.

There is an iCal file on the HPR site that you can load into a
compatible calendar which will remind you of the next 12 upcoming
recording dates. Access it from
http://hackerpublicradio.org/HPR_Community_News_schedule.ics

See below for start and end times in various international timezones.

America/Chicago
Start: 13:00  Sat, Oct 05 2019
End:   15:00  Sat, Oct 05 2019

America/Los_Angeles