Mmmm black magik and voodoo. Sounds like planning is done.
My question is answered anyway. I look forward to hearing from you folks! Right
now looks like I'm going to be able to hop on 08:00-10:00UTC for sure.

What is involved in the process of getting the stream? Do you have that
documented somewhere?