We now have two alternative Mumble Servers to use. Someone needs to make
the official decision on which one to use. Dave Lee has offered his and so
has Delwin, SkyeHaven. The connection info for each is below. I need a
final decision before this Thursday morning so I can connect for my audio
stream service. I will only be doing the stream broadcast plus recording
from it for the person who decides to publish the content.

Dave Lee
server: mumble.otherside.network
port: 64738

SkyeHaven
server: chatter.skyehaven.net
port: 64738

On Sun, Dec 27, 2020 at 12:08 PM robert mccurdy <freeload...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> If yall are having issues setting up Matrix I would love to help/join. I
> am working on a URL scraper for all my chats/platforms .. a matrix server /
> bridges could be a great way to add more services to the script!
>
> https://github.com/freeload101/Python/tree/master/Sweet%20Brown
>

>     -----==-=====--==-=====--==-=====--==- Tomorrow’s security today!
> http://rmccurdy.com -----==-=====--==-=====--==-=====--==-
>

> On Saturday, December 26, 2020, 11:42:28 AM EST, Kevin Wisher <
> kevin.wis...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I need the server connection info to do some testing for my audio stream.
>
> Thanks.
>
> On Sat, Dec 26, 2020 at 10:27 AM Ken Fallon <k...@fallon.ie> wrote:
>
> On 2020-12-24 16:35:38, Dave Lee wrote:
> > We have a Mumble server available to go now.  It's running the latest
> > murmur, and  won't be in use on New Year's Eve.
> >

> Great thanks Dave !
>
> I'll ping you directly for the details.
>
> --
> Regards,