‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On Friday, September 17th, 2021 at 14:15, Klaatu <kla...@mixedsignals.ml> wrote:

> Most listeners of HPR are not on this mailing list. I propose we combat the
> disinformation in 3414 with several episodes of correct information. I
> believe the best cure for ignorance is knowledge.
> I'm happy to do an episode in response, and in fact I'll post one later today.
> I'd be happier still if anybody responding to this thread does the same.

I've had agents tracking and analyzing covid data since last March.  I'd be
interested
in collaborating on such an episode from the angle of hard data and what it
means.

The Doctor [412/724/301/703/415/510]
WWW: https://drwho.virtadpt.net/
The old world is dying, and the new world struggles to be born. Now is the time
of monsters.