We don't censor shows ever.  However, should something come up, we can _delay_
shows in certain circumstances and then immediately inform the mailing list.

e.g.
- If a show regarding a subject comes up, then a tragedy occurs regarding that
subject, the show can be delayed for 60 days
- If the host may not have wanted the show to be released, the show can be
delayed 30 days or until the host confirms, whichever is sooner

On a personal note, I don't think anything was done wrong here.  There were
concerns and they were raised in the mailing list.  It was open and public, not
discussed in hushed whispers behind closed doors.

Cheers,

Xoke

p.s. yes Ken, I'm working on another episode.  I screwed the audio up and need
to redo it though (had the noise gate set too high so half my words are cropped)