Hey Ken,

Amendment B makes perfect sense to me.

Amendment A is a little less straight-forward.  If I want to do a search for all posts related to Ham Radio, and the policy amendment A is in force, then I am likely to find nothing if I search tags.  It seems a little counter-intuitive to have to search in two places to find something.  I wonder - as an alternative in which I'd be happy to support amendment A - if it's possible to include series results in the tag search?

Cheers,

Dave