+1 from me. Good call, and don't feed the trolls.

On 10/06/2022 14:26, Claudio Miranda wrote:
I also approve of this change.

Thanks,

-Claudio

On Fri, Jun 10, 2022, 3:30 AM Ken Fallon <k...@fallon.ie> wrote:

Hi All,

This policy change relates to shows that have been published but which may
contain problem content.

For more information listen to today's show, where I suggest that we
continue to post the shows as normal, if we get a complaint then the
Janitors will contact the host as normal. Should the host be unavailable,
uncooperative, or disagree, then the Janitors can either move the show to
the backup queue, or hide it depending on the severity of the complaint. In
all cases we'll keep the special advisory committee aka the auditor team of
volunteers in the loop to make sure all is above board. The community can
then decide on the best course of action.
https://hackerpublicradio.org/eps.php?id=3615

I would like to propose the following changes to our policies.

Both relate to
https://hackerpublicradio.org/stuff_you_need_to_know.php#not_moderated

Currently: "We do not vet, edit, moderate or in any way censor any of the
audio you submit, we trust you to do that."

Proposed: "We do not vet, edit, moderate or in any way censor any of the
audio you submit, we trust you not to upload anything that will harm HPR."

Add the line: "Any material that is reported as harming HPR may be
unlisted until such a time as the situation can be resolved."

--
Regards,

Ken Fallon
(PA7KEN,G5KEN)https://kenfallon.comhttps://hackerpublicradio.org/hosts/ken_fallon

Michael A. Ray
Software engineer
Witley, Surrey, South-east UK

He/him/cis

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." -- A. de Saint-Exupery