On 9/5/22 07:43, Ken Fallon wrote:
On 2022-09-04 03:42, Jason Dodd wrote:
Perhaps but I think a couple of people have explained it to me. I consider all of my shows a series of my podcast that I make to host on hpr.  Appears I've misunderstood HPR since the TWAT days. That's fine and no hard feelings.  On the contrary I'm glad to have my understanding corrected.

Even back in the TWAT days, hosts produced shows for TWAT(aka HPR) and also produced their own shows for their own podcasts. Dann and Pat posted different shows to TWAT, but also posted to TLLTS. Same is true for Droops who also posted different shows to Infonomicon.

I'm not contesting that I've misunderstood. I'm just saying I've misunderstood since the TWAT days. I don't think the comparison to Dann and Pat fit exactly. I had no plans to post anywhere else besides HPR. I would very likely have said things like, "I discussed that on ep 134 of my podcast. You can find it on hpr.  I'd all good.  I'm not lobbying to host on HPR and don't want to now that I know it's against the point.