Dear mentors,

my name is Ilias and I'm interested in contributing to you. I checked the
ideas list and I would like to implement this legacy project idea
<https://github.com/STEllAR-GROUP/hpx/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code-%28GSoC%29-2020#script-language-bindings>.
(Script Language Bindings). I also checked that you are the mentor of
this project.

Initially, I'm in the graduation phase at the Technical University of Crete
in the Electrical and Computer Engineering department and I’m going through
the last year. I have completed the course guide and I’m elaborating on my
diploma thesis. The main goal of this thesis is to implement a network to
train distributedly a Deep Learning model, specifically an RNN model. Here
<http://bit.ly/2Qp60Dk> is the GitHub repo of this work. At first glance,
you ‘ll see that this project is integrated into C++. A very important key
point is that I use Boost libraries in my project. However, I would still
say that at the beginning of this work I tried to implement it in Python.
So, I have enough experience in some basic ML, Math and Data Analysis
libraries such as NumPy,  Tensorflow, Keras, and Pandas. My work experience
and my skills are reported in detail on my website <https://bit.ly/33DiGvS>.

Consequently, I would like to submit a proposal for this task.

Thank you,
Ilias Balampanis