Hi all,

As a follow-up to the community survey we did earlier this year, we would now
like to ask all of our users that are willing and able to publicly share
details about their applications to comment on this issue on GitHub:
https://github.com/STEllAR-GROUP/hpx/issues/4690.

We are collecting this information one one hand for us to learn more about our
users, but also for current and potential future users to be able to see what
other's are working on with HPX. We will eventually present this information on
our website. If you are not able to share the details of an application, only
mentioning the institution or company that is using HPX would also be helpful
to us.

Kind regards,

The HPX team