From: hpx-users-boun...@stellar-group.org <hpx-users-boun...@stellar-group.org>
On Behalf Of Piyush Chetwani
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 3:06 PM
To: hpx-users@stellar-group.org
Subject: [hpx-users] Application regarding Google Summer of Docs

Hi,

I really do want to give a try for being a technical writer in your
organization. Until now I have been researching and analyzing the project which
will best suit my profile and it took me a little more time to come up with the
best solution, that is HPX. The reason for selecting your organization was the
project title. I have written many technical blogs, user guides, and
documentation for certain software and websites. After thoroughly going through
the project, I found that this is something that interests me the most and
would really like to work upon that and contribute. Apart from being a
technical writer, I have work experience in coding and development as well
which will definitely help me to write better documentation for your
organization. I also have a decent experience in contributing on GitHub and
have contributed to various open-source repositories. Since I have done many
internships in technical writing and development, I feel I would be a suitable
candidate for your project as apart from having the required skills, I have
some experience and exposure too in both the industries.

I have attached the requirements. Hoping for a positive reply. I would request
you to please forgive me for mailing late and try to give me a chance.

Links to example of previous technical writings:

https://auth.geeksforgeeks.org/user/pcpiyush1106/articles

https://auth.geeksforgeeks.org/user/img2018033/articles

https://medium.com/@pcpiyush1106

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1llbfNSW8AQxW3hSytKfKDa1OTG3RUNWX?usp=sharing

Link for previous computer codes:

https://github.com/Piyush-Chetwani

Here I have uploaded all of my works on GitHub.

Link of my personal portfolio:

https://piyush-chetwani.github.io/