We have released HPX 1.7.1 to fix minor problems found after the 1.7.0. This
patch release fixes a bug in the internals of actions, adds a version check to
the new Asio dependency, and slightly improves the performance of spinlocks
among other minor changes. Importantly, the experimental
hpx::execution::simdpar execution policy introduced in 1.7.0 was renamed to
hpx::execution::par_simd for consistency with the other parallel execution
policies. Although this is a breaking change in a patch release, we felt it was
important to make this change as soon as possible.

You can download the release from our releases
page<https://github.com/STEllAR-GROUP/hpx/releases/tag/1.7.1> or check out the
1.7.0 tag using git. A full list of changes can be found in the release
notes<https://hpx-docs.stellar-group.org/tags/1.7.1/html/releases/whats_new_1_7_1.html>.

If you have any questions, comments, or exploits to report you can reach us on
IRC or Matrix<https://matrix.to/#/#ste||ar:libera.chat> (#ste||ar on
libera.chat) or email us at hpx-users<mailto:hpx-users@stellar-group.org>. We
depend on your input!