Note that the release notes for CDash 3.0 include some github integration
features that might be of interest

https://github.com/Kitware/CDash/releases/tag/v3.0.0

(CDash can be installed as a GitHub app to report pass/fail to pull requests
#832<https://github.com/Kitware/CDash/pull/832>)
<https://github.com/Kitware/CDash/releases/tag/v3.0.0>

We would be upgrading to latest master

JB

________________________________
From: hpx-users-boun...@stellar-group.org <hpx-users-boun...@stellar-group.org>
on behalf of Biddiscombe, John A. <john.biddisco...@cscs.ch>
Sent: 15 December 2021 16:13:54
To: hpx-users@stellar-group.org
Subject: {Spam?} [hpx-users] Wiping CSCS HPX CDash Dashboard

Dear list,

I would like to upgrade the CDash dashbioard at CSCS to the latest version. All
history will be lost.

If anyone has any urgent PRs or other builds that have logs they need to refer
to and would like the upgrade postponed, then please let me know, otherwise
I'll ask the CSCS admins to make the change in a few days time.

Thanks

JB

--
Dr. John Biddiscombe,                    email:biddisco @.at.@ cscs.ch