Hi

I have gone through the list of possible projects for GSOC 2016 and two
have really caught my fancy.

*Implement a plugin mechanism for thread scheduling*
Via discussions on IRC, I have come to understand that this entails
detangling the 6 schedulers from HPX and create separate shared libraries
to be loaded at runtime. I have read the docs regarding the thread
scheduling policies and executors in HPX. Could someone give me some
pointers as to how I should move forward with this? Any resources or
material to read up to get some more idea about this? Any help would be
appreciated.

*Create a wrapper for Region class of LibGeoDecomp to be used with BGL*
I loved the idea of this project because it involves both C++ (the language
I'm most comfortable with) and graph theory (which I've been using regulary
for the past two years). As a consequence of my regular participation in
algorithmic programming competitions, I am reasonably familiar with graph
theory and its algorithms (eg BFS/DFS/Dijkstra/Floyd-WarshallTarjan's to
name a few). I would like to know how to get started with this and would
like to discuss what needs to be done in some more detail.

Regards
Satyaki Upadhyay
BITS Pilani, India
ᐧ