Hi,

when running my application on our (new) SLURM cluster, I receive the following warning (if using more than one node):

hpx::init: command line warning: --hpx:localities used when running with SLURM, requesting a different number of localities (2) than have been assigned by SLURM (1), the application might not run properly.

In the program however HPX correctly reports two localities.

The warning is similar for other node counts (e.g. 4/3 or 16/15).

My submit file basically looks like this:

#!/bin/bash

#SBATCH -t 20
#SBATCH -N 2
#SBATCH --ntasks-per-node=1
#SBATCH --cpus-per-task=16
#SBATCH --mem=62G

mpirun ./myapp --hpx:threads 16

Is this a problem? The program seems to run ok (I'm currently debugging a different deadlock issue, which is not related I guess).

Thanks!

Tim