> TURN HPX INTO A REPLACEMENT FOR C++ RUNTIME.
> I didn't able to understand it clearly.

HPX currently implements only features of the C++ Standard related to
concurrency and parallelism. This project targets filling the missing gaps such
that in the end HPX can be used a s a replacement (or as an alternative) to the
standard library implementation which comes with your compiler.

This will probably will boil down to integrate HPX seamlessly with at least one
of the existing standard library implementations. I'd assume that an important
precondition for this would be for the student to demonstrate a solid knowledge
of any of those (libstdc++, libc++, the Microsoft standard library or similar).

> what I have understood is we have to dynamically link hpx libraries to the
> applications during runtime.But it is actually done by dynamic linker
> itself.Please correct me if I am wrong. And please explain me the
> statement to some extend.

Hmmm, that's a misunderstanding. HPX is normally statically linked to an
application in the same way as is any other C++ library. HPX itself may be used
as a shared library, though, which might have caused the misconception of it
being dynamically linked.

HTH
Regards Hartmut