Hey Shaul,

> I took a look on your library and its great, thanks a lot for it :)
> I wonder if there is a compilation \ using manual for the Raspberry Pi, as
> I saw its mention you made it work there.
> I google it, and can't find a direct reference to it.
> Do you have a performance best practices for using HPX generally and
> specifically in the Pi.

We have no regular users for HPX on the Raspberry Pi. However we know that some
people have managed to use it on this platform. I'm cc'ing Daniel Estermann who
just used HPX on the Pi for his bachelors thesis. He might be able to give you
more details about his experience and results.

Also, we have currently a student (Jesse Goncalves) visiting LSU for the summer
who is planning to implement some (simple) HPX application on a cluster of Pis.
I'm cc'ing him as well.

HTH
Regards Hartmut