Hi,

I have had some experience in threading, MPI, sockets programming and networks.
I have been using C++ for over 3 years. I have followed John Biddiscombe and
Thomas Heller HPX sessions on youtube and I somehow got comfortable with the
code. I have done some reading about FFlib library paper and the OFIWG
libfabric layer. Now I am planning to tackle the FFlib library code.
I am interested in joining the All-to-All communication project. I need some
pointers on my proposal and if there is a task that I should finish, please
tell me.

Thanks in advance