From: Mohita Bipin [mohitabi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 8:01 AM
To: Simberg Mikael
Subject: GSoC 2019

Sir

I had seen a project proposal to augment CSV files under GSoC 2019 and I was
hoping to get involved with with particular project

With a reasonable base in c++ and I am familiar with python and the basics of
pandas I was hoping you could point me in the right direction and give me a
starting point.

Hope to hear from you soon
Mohita Liza Bipin