From: GANDHI RONNIE <gron...@cs.iitr.ac.in>
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 2:47 PM
To: hartmutkai...@gmail.com; thom.hel...@gmail.com
Subject: Prospective Student for GSoC 2020 for project in Stellar under your
guidance

Hello Sir,

I am Ronnie Gandhi(Krezhairo), a Computer Science Undergraduate from the Indian
Institute of Technology Roorkee currently enrolled in my pre-final year.

I saw your project "Coroutine-Like Interface" in Stellar org under for GSoC
2020. I am highly interested in working on this project under your supervision.
I have previously done GSoC2019 last year in CGAL
<https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/archive/2019/projects/4989489175330816/>
where I implemented a Demo over boolean operations package using C++ and QT.

Besides, I have previously interned at Microsoft Hyderabad as a Data and
Applied Scientist Intern.

I have attached a full detailed resume hereby.

I am ready to learn any new thing needed for the project.

Regards,

Ronnie