Hi

           This is Baseer from “Ling Technologies, Inc”. I am glad to inform
you that one of our clients has an interesting job position for you. I would
appreciate if you send me suitable updated resume along with the contact
details. Please reply me ASAP.

*JOB DETAILS:*

Job Title:*   C++ Developer with Java and Telecommunication*

Location:*   **MIDDLETOWN**, NJ***

Duration:*   6 Months *

Rate:*        $37/hr on C2C*

Java developers needed with J2EE, JSP, EJB to work on a Teleconferencing
project in Middletown, NJ.

In addition to Java, skill sets required are C++, Oracle, UNIX or Solaris.
Must have effective communication skills.  Prior Teleconferencing and/AT&T
experience is a major plus.  ONE OF THE POSITIONS ALSO REQUIRES* VISUAL
BASIC*

*Regards,*
*Baseer*

Ling Technologies, Inc. *I *9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2640 Ext 4027 *I* Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904*I **
bas...@ling-tech.com** I** www.ling-tech.com** I*

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please clicks reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.*