*Hi ,*

* *

*Send me your consultant resume and contact details……ASAP*

* *

*Need Only Locals.. Need to have more than 5 yrs US expeience*

* *

*QA Tester*

*Atlanta, GA*

*3-6 months+*

* *

*RESPONSIBILITIES*

Designs, implements, and maintains automated test scripts, strategies, and
test plans for regression and environment testing.

Develops custom function/sub-routine libraries to support automated testing
solutions.

Develops complex SQL queries to create backend test scripts.

Develops, enhances, and documents automated enterprise testing methodology.
Designs a solid automation framework where test scripts are reusable and
easily maintained.

Reviews and improves testing process and implementation. Assists in
estimating testing efforts and providing status updates.

Builds and maintains reusable test data sets.

Mentors team automation best practices and assists manual testers with
running automated test as needed.

*QUALIFICATIONS*

A bachelor’s degree in computer science or management information systems,
and a minimum of four years functional automation experience with Selenium
testing suites, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
is necessary.

Two to four years’ experience writing SQL statements.

Two to four years’ experience working on an Agile delivery team.

Ability to execute manual quality assurance test cases is required.

Two to four years’ experience writing Java is a must.

Demonstrated understanding of software development processes, and ability
to apply critical thinking and investigation skills to identify root causes
of software and system problems.

*Regards,*

*Pankaj Sharma*

*Assistant Manager-Resourcing*

*IDC Technologies*

*Phone:* 408-457-9399  Ext- 2024, *Fax-* 408-608-6088

*Email: *pankaj.sha...@idctechnologies.com

*Web:* www.idctechnologies.com

*Gtalk:* pankajsharma9718   |   *YM: *pankajreks

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from