*Hello,*

Greetings from Innominds Software, Inc (www.innominds.com)

Please send resumes *srac...@innominds.com
*

Please send resumes for below position. *Please send me resume with Contact
details, VISA Status, Current Location, RATE and Availability.*

Title:                      *Oracle Reports developer 6i – Junior *

Location:              Denver, CO

Duration:             6 months

Rate:*                     $40/hr*

* *

* *

*Job Description*

* *

·         Oracle Reports (6i and 11g)

·         Expertise in Generating Financial Reports in 6i

·         Experience in designing and development of very efficient PL/SQL
functions, stored procedures & Oracle Reports. Experience

·         Prior experience of financial industry and investment processes
is a strong plus.

·         Experience in working with XML and JSP/JAVA/HTML

·         Excellent communication skill and  problem solving  ability to
work in a fast paced dynamic team oriented environment.

Feel free to contact me for any further queries

Thanks & Regards,

Sharath
*Innominds Software, Inc*

Innovative technology Solutions