Hi,

Position: SQL Server with teradata experience

Duration: Long term

Location: Dayton, OH

*Special notes:   *

·         There are two approved projects that we need these two additional
resources for. However, there is another project, in the approval process,
which will eliminate the Teradata product and move all BI stack components
to Sql Services.

·         For Teradata activity,  with PL/SQL experience, we can teach what
we needs to be done within the Teradata product.  However, if candidate has
some experience with Teradata, that would be a plus.

*SQL Server Experience:*

· Ability to create  Table definitions within SQL Server Environment ( R8
and up)

· Ability to write stored procedures, views, and functions for enhancements
to the application.

· Sql Server Integration Services (SSIS) a plus

· Sql Server Reporting Services ( SSRS) a plus

· PL/SQL

*Teradata Experience:*

· Microsoft Dot Net (.net) experience

· Creating Stored Procedures

· Testing Stored Procedures

· Creating Views in the Teradata Database

*Thanks,*

*VINNI **| Oberon IT*

1300 W. Walnut Hill Lane, Suite: 263, Irving, TX 75038

*Email *-*vi...@oberonit.com <vi...@oberonit.com> |**Direct:
*972-330-4350; *Fax:
*1-800-218-2820

*www.oberonit.com <http://www.oberonit.com/>*