*Send profile to:* *az...@bravensinc.com <az...@bravensinc.com>*

*Hi,*

Greetings from *Bravens Inc*

We are looking for *Sybase Lead* to support world’s leader in providing IT
consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.

This is *6 months Contract *extendible Position based in *DALLAS, Texas.*

*Job title: Sybase Lead*

*Location: DALLAS, Texas*

*Duration: 6 months Contract*

*Experience:  6+ years  *

*Job Description:*

·         Offshore/Onsite                 : Onsite

*Seeking a candidate with solid experience in Sybase RDBMS design and
implementation and experience in the financial industry.  *

*Sybase 15 Knowledge is a must.*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Azhar Ansari | Bravens Inc. I Talent Acquisition *

*Contact : 703-880-4938              Fax: 281-404-9091*

*E Mail : **az...@bravensinc.com* <az...@bravensinc.com>

*Yahoo/Gtalk : azhar.bravensinc*