Send profile to: az...@bravensinc.com

*Hi,*

Greetings from *Bravens Inc.*

We are looking for an *Oracle WAMS* to support world’s leader in providing
IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations
client.

This is *7 Months Contract *extendible Position based in *California City,
CA*

Job title: Oracle WAMS

Location: California City, CA

Duration: 7 Months Contract

*Job Description:*

*Experience*

7-8 years of total experience, of which at least 3years of hands on
experience in Oracle WMS.

*Key Responsibilities*

•             Design business process and application configuration for
Oracle WMS based on industry best practices

•             Interact with the key end users and business owners to map
applications to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis

•             Support all formal documentation of solutions

•             Lead/Support all solution activities including testing and
verification

•             Contribute to the training and development of key users.

*Skills*

·         Detailed functional knowledge and minimum 3-4 full cycle
implementations as a consultant using one or more of the following Oracle
EBS modules on R12:

o   MSCA

o   Oracle WMS

·         Demonstrated good communication and presentation skills

·         Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and WMS technical architecture.

Thanks & Regards,

Azhar Ansari | Bravens Inc. I Talent Acquisition

Contact: 703-880-4938          Fax: 281-404-9091

E Mail: az...@bravensinc.com

Yahoo/Gtalk: azhar.bravensinc