*Please send resumes to prav...@addonusa.com*

Hi,

Please let me know if you're comfortable with the below requirement ASAP.

*.Net Developer (871154)*

* Walnut Creek, CA*

*12 Months*

*Wells Fargo*

*​phone + Face to face interview*

​

*Job Responsibilities*

• Participate in the migration of a large-scale local desktop application
from VB 6.0 to C# .NET and WPF, with a focus on improving communication
latency between the application and remote server, preserving existing
functionality and logic, and improving application look and feel, speed,
and overall user experience.

•        Develop solutions that can leverage existing development/tools as
well as create solutions that act as building blocks for future development.

•        Write clear, concise technical documentation to accompany all
application development.

•        Use trouble shooting skills to analyze and resolve issues with
legacy software. Required Qualifications

•        7+ years of overall IT experience in roles demonstrating design,
development, implementation, and application support expertise.

•        4+ years of experience in object oriented development using C#.

•        4+ years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server.

•        Demonstrated experience in WPF and WPF design patterns

•        Knowledge of legacy VB 6.0 and COM applications

•        Demonstrated experience in all aspects of the software development
lifecycle, with an emphasis on testing design and automated testing.

•        Strong interpersonal communication (written and verbal) and
organizational skills.

•        Strong independent work ethic.

•        Excellent documentation skills to ensure repeatable standards,
best practices and consistent approaches for support teams. Preferred
Qualifications

•        Experience using DevExpress

•        BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.

•        Skilled in source code control, builds and deployments.

•        Understanding of Investment business, processes, and terminology.

   - Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and
   consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology,
   tools and existing designs.
   - Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes
   technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms
   and applications.
   - Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly
   complex original code.
   - Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and
   analysis efforts.
   - Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data,
   testing and debugging of programs.
   - Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and
   applications to production.
   - Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user
   guides.
   - Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work
   of less experienced staff.
   - Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for
   supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the
   business continuation plan.

7+ years application development and implementation experience

Thanks & Regards,

Praveen Kumar Ravuru

Addon Technologies

734-956-4737 Ext 168 / 313-759-8693

prav...@addonusa.com <an...@addonusa.com>

www.addonusa.com

Gtalk & YM: praveen.addon

"The LORD your GOD will bless you in all your produce and in all the work
of your hands so that you surely rejoice"Deuteronomy 16:15 (NKJV)

Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience.