Hi,

Hope you are doing great today!

This is Ashutosh, Technical Recruiter from IDC Technologies.

I have a requirement for one of our clients. please find the job
description below.

If you are  interested please send me your most updated resume at
*ashutosh.si...@idctechnologies.com
<ashutosh.si...@idctechnologies.com> *.

 I have an immediate opening for a Project Manager (with past DBA skills)
position in Jersey City  , NJ. Kindly send resumes suiting the below
requirement.

*Duration :  6+months Skill : Project Manager and Oracle DBA skill sets*

*Location : Jersey City, NJ Experience : 10 Yrs+*

 *Project Management Requirement:*
•         Experienced project manager required for a role managing a series
of projects within or across IT platforms. The candidate will be involved
with projects across multiple work streams and multiple regions,
manage/mitigate cross-program dependencies, and interact with our Business
Unit, Information Security and Enterprise Information partners.
•         Demonstrate ability to manage, track and support multiple
simultaneous projects including enterprise deployments, International
projects and cross-team development efforts.
•         knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project
management
•         knowledge of project management techniques and tools
•         Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability
to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and
subject matter experts.
•         Advanced MS Office skills, including MS Project/ MS PowerPoint
and comfortable using MS Visio
•         Full project lifecycle experience.
•         Define project tasks and resource requirements
•         Strong documentation and workflow charting skills.
•         Experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and
management systems and methodologies required.
•         Coordinate tight collaboration amongst development teams,
Product, Compliance, QA, Production Support and project stakeholders.
•         5 years experience in Project Management or equivalent leadership
role
·         Excellent communication & coordination skills is required.
·         Strong initiative and sense of ownership.

*Preferred Database Administrator Skills:*
·         Demonstrable experience of managing high-performance,
high-capacity databases in a critical production environment.
·         Oracle 11gR1/R2 RAC experience including build, general
administration, troubleshooting (Break/Fix) and performance tuning skills
·         Experience in Clusterware (GRID Infrastructure) - CRS management
and configuration
·         Skilled in Oracle ASM and Dataguard administration
·         Expertise in SQL & Database Level performance tuning skills
·         Expertise in backup and recovery and migration using RMAN,
datapump and export/import.
·         Experience in Oracle Exadata, Golden Gate replication a plus
·         Experience on Solaris, Linux and AIX OS including strong shell
scripting skills.
·         Willingness to work in 24*7 Global support model.
·         Aid development teams for analyzing issues.
·         Excellent troubleshooting, diagnostic & analytical skills.
·         Expert knowledge of database scripting and automation technology
·         Experience working with offshore vendors
·         Competent in Change/Release Management ( ITIL based – preferably
ITIL Foundation Certified)
·         Experience in maintenance and management of databases using
Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control.
·         Expertise in complex database upgrades to 11G

*Thanks and Regards*

*Ashutosh Kumar Singh*

*Technical  Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc. (**ISO 9001-2008 Certified**)*

*Address:*
* 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035Mail:
**ashutosh.si...@idctechnologies.com
<ashutosh.si...@idctechnologies.com>** | Web: **www.idctechnologies.com
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*
*  Tel: **408-457-9381 Ext. 4079 **| IM: **ashutosh24101988 (Gtalk)** |**
YIM: sashutosh00*

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with “REMOVE” in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*