*Dear Professional Colleague,*

Greetings!

Be part of Global Healthcare Excellence Awards 2014 by Federation of
Medical Practitioner. Request you to kindly nominate / send delegates from
your Organization or send nominations for awards. Also contact us if you
are interested in tie-up/collaboration or sponsorship.

Thank you for taking out time to read our e-mail and we believe our joint
effort would make a difference for both of us. Kindly revert.

*Best Regards,*

*Nazia Sadique,*

Co-ordinator,

http://www.federationmp.org

Contact: T:+91 22 6588 6673,

Join us on: https://www.facebook.com/federationmp

* Be Responsible towards Environment -- Respect Trees & Do not waste
Electricity, Fuel, Paper & Water.*