Hi,

Greeting for the Day!

Please find the below job requirement for our direct client and let me know
your if you are interested with the position .

Email: systemsanalysts...@gmail.com or Call 732-355-7659

Title: .NET Developer

Location: Hilliard-OH

Length: 6+ Months

Rate: DOE

Job Description:

- 3+ years experience in design, development, testing, and operational
support of VB.NET, ASP.NET and Visual Studio.NET

- 3+ years experience with Oracle Relationship databases and knowledge of
SQL, PL/SQL, and Application Performance Tuning.

- 3+ years experience with front end web development tools, including AJAX,
CSS, JavaScript, DHTML, jQuery.

- 3+ years experience with Windows Server administration and IIS.

- Experience working with large volume applications preferred.

- Experience with Teradata SQL preferred

- Experience creating and manipulating Oracle Database objects preferred.

- Prior experience in the Telecommunications, Consumer/Retail space within
the Financial Services, Technology or other related mass market industries
is preferred.

Best Regards,

Srinivas

IT Recruiter