Hello,

Hope you are doing great!

 Please find the below job requirement for our direct client and let me
know your if you are interested with the positio*n . Email: *
*systemsanalystsi...@gmail.com* <systemsanalystsi...@gmail.com>* or Call
732-355-7659*

*Title: Java Developer*

*Location:*  *Jersey City* *NJ*

*Duration: 6+ Months Rate: DOE*

*Required Skills:*

Associates or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or relevant degrees are
required

5+ years of experience in Java software development is required

Experience with Google Web Tools (GWT) is required

Experience with web development is required

Experience with Spring and Eclipse is highly desired

Must have experience in doing front end and middle tier application
development

Ability to work in a team environment is required

Ability to work with various business groups to understand development
requests is essential

Must be customer service oriented and have the ability to prioritize
development and support tasks

Great communication skills are required for this role

*Desired Skills:*

Experience working in an Agile development team is desired

Experience with pairs programming and code reviews is desired

*Best Regards,*

Goutham
IT Recruiter
Email:*systemsanalystsi...@gmail.com* <systemsanalystsi...@gmail.com>