Hi,

Please review the following job details and let me know in case you are
interested in pursuing this opportunity.

*Role: Informatica MDM*

*Location : Teaneck, NJ*

*Duration: 6+ months    *

*Required:*

·         Experience in Master Data Management products (MDS, others), Data
Quality tools, Data Modeling concepts and tools, Other ETL (DTS,
Informatica etc.)

·         Experience complex Master Data repositories and heterogeneous
environments in a large organization (Preferably Retail)

·         Experience implementing MDM solutions, working with data
warehouses and/or data marts.

·         Experience in Oracle - Strong SQL, PL/SQL, tuning, Unix/Linux
Shell scripting

·         Specializations in data modeling, data architecture, meta data
management, and/or data governance.

·         Experience working with Business Analyst/Users to translate
functional requirements to technical design

·         Experience in onsite/offshore coordination Responsibility

·         New Market sources for existing data model entities and
attributes representing additional population of people, locations, and
suppliers.  Sources may be landed in MDM via file, web service, and DB View

·         New subscriptions to existing data model attributes via file, web
service, DB View, LDAP update, or Oracle table update

·         New business initiatives or new markets for previous initiatives
that do not have an application source for master data and require a MDM UI
to author their master data

·         New business initiatives that require data model changes to
accommodate new entities and attributes, new operational processes, new
governance policies, new sources, and new subscriptions

Thanks and Regards

*Rajveer Singh*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC Technologies Inc.* • 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
*Phone*: 408-457-9399 • *Ext.*: 2050 • *Fax*: 408-608-6088 • *Email*:
rajveer.ra...@idctechnologies.com <rajveer.si...@idctechnologies.com>

*Website: *www.idctechnologies.com

CMM Level 3 Company • ISO Certified • BBB Accredited Business • 16th Best
Company (2013) in Silicon Valley
by anyone other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. You must
consider information contained in this email to be proprietary,
confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the
email or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If
you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately.

*In case of my absence, you can reach my Manager, Pravesh @ 408-668-9072 /
pravesh.mis...@idctechnologies.com <pravesh.mis...@idctechnologies.com>*