Hi,

Hope you are doing great today!

This is Ashutosh, Technical Recruiter from IDC Technologies.

I have a requirement for one of our clients *TCS*. please find the job
description below.

If you are  interested please send me your most updated resume.

*Position: PeopleSoft Developer*

*Locations: Washington, DC*

*Duration: 12+Months*

*Job Description:*

*Required Skill sets – *

·           5 years or more experience in PeopleSoft HR development

·           Expertise in PeopleSoft HR 8.9 or more

·           Expertise in PeopleTools 8.52 for Application Development and
Application Maintenance.

·           Must have demonstrated in-depth knowledge of PeopleSoft Hands
on experience with PeopleTools, Application Designer, PeopleCode, PS Query,
Workflow, Application Engine, Integration Broker , SQR, Crystal Reports,
SQL and component interface.

·           Must possess excellent proven PeopleSoft Application
trouble-shooting abilities. Excellent analysis, design experience

·           Experienced in using Unix commands and running the SQR/shell
scripts

·           Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical
and non-technical audiences

·           Excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, time
management, and organizational skills,
Attention to detail and consistent follow through are critical

·           Proven ability to interact well with all levels of the
enterprise

*Expected and Valued Skill sets which will be an advantage – *

·           Certified in PeopleSoft HR/PeopleTools

·           Experience with Cognos BI, SharePoint, and .Net;

*Roles and Responsibilities – *

·           Responsible for integration with PeopleSoft HR and handling the
developments and support activities

·           Acts as the primary contact for all system issues/errors, and
acts promptly to resolve the issue

·           Identifies and effectively translates business requirements
into configuration specifications to improve the overall experience for
users.

·           Develops and/or revises system configurations and processes.

·           Effectively communicates all process/system changes to the
appropriate audience(s) including the recruitment community and business
management

·           Uses hardware and system software resources, and conforms to
appropriate standards.

·           Continually makes revisions to system templates including, but
not limited to, screening questions, job descriptions and all other
correspondence.

·           Performs other related duties as assigned by management.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Ashutosh Kumar Singh*

*Technical  Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc. (**ISO 9001-2008 Certified**)*

*Address:*
* 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035Mail:
**ashutosh.si...@idctechnologies.com
<ashutosh.si...@idctechnologies.com>** | Web: **www.idctechnologies.com
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*
*  Tel: **408-457-9381 Ext. 4012 **| IM: **ashutosh24101988 (Gtalk)** |**
YIM: sashutosh00*

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with “REMOVE” in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*