*2 REQUIREMENTS*

Hi,

Hope you are doing great today!

This is Ashutosh, Technical Recruiter from IDC Technologies.

I have a requirement for one of our clients TCS. please find the job
description below.

If you are  interested please send me your most updated resume at
ashutosh.si...@idctechnologies.com .

*Job Title:- **Data Power **profiles*

*Location:- St. Petersburg, FL*

*Duration:- 12+ Month*

*Experience Level:- 8+ years*

*Data Power Job Description*

Ø  Minimum of 8 yrs. of experience with IBM DataPower (XI52 / XI50 / XG45)
Ø  Should have experience on Integration tools such as MB/IIB /DataPower
(XI52 / XI50 / XG45)
Ø  Must play a key role in implementing the Enterprise Service strategy
utilizing services oriented architecture.
Ø  Should have solution design and architecture experience

*Job Title:- SENIOR LEVEL DB2 DBA*

*Location:  Austin, Texas*

*Duration:   One Year Contract*

*Experience Level:- 8+ years*

*QUALIFICATIONS:*

Candidates must have an Associate’s or higher degree and a minimum of 8
years of experience.

Candidates must also possess in-depth knowledge and expertise with DB2 UDB
(including DPF.

Experience with DB2 UDB in both OLTP and Warehousing environments including
HADR, Q Replication, multi-partition databases, table partitioning is also
required.

Candidates must also have knowledge of UNIX/Linux OS and storage
subsystems.

Excellent shell scripting skills preferred.

MUST HAVE AUTOMATION PERFORMANCE TUNING.

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

Sr. Database Engineer is responsible for architecture, design and
implementation for complex DB2 (for LUW) based database solutions employing
DB2 UDB v9.x/10.x. The responsibilities of this position will include, but
will not necessarily be limited to the following:

Providing technical expertise to design most efficient and cost effective
solutions for DB2 based database systems
Capacity planning, sizing and designing
Providing DBA support for development and QA databases
Providing Tier-3 support and subject matter expertise for production
databases
Defining backup/recovery strategies and database standards
Defining consolidation deployment and migration methodologies and
cost-effective solutions
Automating repetitive tasks
Advanced performance tuning
Advanced troubleshooting and problem determination

*Required skills:*

In-depth knowledge and expertise with DB2 UDB (including DPF)
Experience with DB2 UDB in both OLTP and Warehousing environments including
HADR, Q Replication, multi-partition databases, table partitioning
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent troubleshooting and problem determination skills
Advance performance and SQL tuning skills
Knowledge of UNIX/Linux OS and storage subsystems
Excellent shell scripting skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to articulate
concepts

*Education/Experience:*

Associate or higher degree in computer programming or relevant field
required.
Minimum 8 years of relevant experience required Responsibility level
Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor

Qualification

Rating

Must Have

Standard Qualifications

Associates Degree *

Yes

DB2-UBD *

8 Yrs.

Linux *

8 Yrs.

Unix *

8 Yrs.

UNIX Shell Scripting *

5 Yrs.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Ashutosh Kumar Singh*

*Technical  Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc. (**ISO 9001-2008 Certified**)*

*Address:*
* 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035Mail: *
*ashutosh.si...@idctechnologies.com* <ashutosh.si...@idctechnologies.com>*
| Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
*  Tel: **408-457-9399 Ext. 2087 **| IM: **ashutosh24101988 (Gtalk)** |**
YIM: sashutosh00*

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with “REMOVE” in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*